- Arrive in Pamplona at your leisure and check-in.
- Stroll through the city during the last calm moments before Fiesta
- At 9:45am we escort you to your Opening Ceremonies Balcony (just a 6 min walk away) where you’ll be on Plaza Castillo with a view of the festivities. Enjoy Navarran food and wine, while you watch from the safety of a balcony as three hours of mosh-pit chaos unfolds below. Around 1pm it is safe to get back on the streets and dive into fiesta yourself.
- Mid-afternoon, you’re invited to join a walking tour of the bull run route with an expert runner, making you a better runner, and a better spectator – since you’ll learn what to expect.
- Before 6:00pm take the short 6-minute walk from the hotel to the Plaza de Toros to take your seat for the evening bullfights in our private season ticket seats in the lower deck Tendido section.
- Around 8:30pm as you leave the bullfights, you can join the fiesta in the streets, or take advantage of our Gourmet Dining Package and have a guaranteed restaurant reservation.
- Get ready to join the centuries-old tradition of watching the morning bull run from a balcony along the route (the only way to get a view, actually). At 6:00am, we escort you to the door of your balcony, where our guide waits with you until the owner opens the door at 7:00am. You have to be off the street by 7am because only runners are allowed on the street from 7 to 8am. The bulls run at 8:00am and our host invites us to watch instant replays on the TV. We normally return to the street around 8:15am
- Explore the sights and sounds of Fiesta at your leisure.
Take advantage of our optional Gourmet Dining Package upgrade to join our Tapas & Wine Tasting, hosted by a local food and wine expert, where you’ll sample award-winning tapas dishes paired with an excellent selection of regional wines.
- Add on our optional Torero Training & Bull Ranch Tour to get out into the countryside and learn how to manage a cape and sidestep a young bull. (Or sit on the sidelines and enjoy tapas & wine as you watch your friends give it a go.)
- At 9:00pm enjoy your Basque steak & cider house dinner at Chez Belagua.
- This is your departure day. Please let us know if we can help with transfers to the airport or train station.