- Arrive in Pamplona at your leisure and check-in at Hotel La Perla, the premiere San Fermin hotel where Ernest Hemingway famously stayed. Our concierge will greet you in your hotel lobby.
- Mid-afternoon, you’re invited to join a walking tour of the bull run route with an expert runner, making you a better runner, and a better spectator – since you’ll learn what to expect.
- Add on our optional Torero Training & Bull Ranch Tour to get out into the countryside and learn how to manage a cape and sidestep a young bull. (Or sit on the sidelines and enjoy tapas & wine as you watch your friends give it a go.)
- At 8:00pm we’ll meet you at the Baluarte Performing Arts Center to join a fantastic evening, hosted by our Founder, Mark Hellmann Regouby. We enjoy a fantastic meal together including flamenco dancing and music. Then we get an invitation to join the patrons of the arts center for a private rooftop party for a front-row view of Pamplona’s famous nightly fireworks competition. Fireworks are over by 11:30pm so you can stay and dance the night away with the locals, or make your way out and rejoin the party on the street.
- Get ready to join the centuries-old tradition of watching the morning bull run from a balcony along the route (the only way to get a view, actually). At 6:30am, we escort you to the door of your balcony, where our guide waits with you until the owner opens the door at 7:00am. You have to be off the street by 7am because only runners are allowed on the street from 7 to 8am. The bulls run at 8:00am and our host invites us to watch instant replays on the TV. We normally return to the street around 8:15am
- Breakfast in your hotel after the bull run
- Join us for lunch with an exploration of Basque tapas and wine. During this event, a local food and wine expert discusses the history and creation of each dish and its wine pairing.
- Explore the sights and sounds of Fiesta at your leisure.
- At 6:00pm take the short 25-minute walk from the hotel to the Plaza de Toros to take your seat for the evening bullfights in our private season ticket seats in the Palco section.
- Around 8:30pm as you leave the bullfights, you can join the fiesta in the streets, or take advantage of our Gourmet Dining Packages to add a guaranteed restaurant reservation.
- Breakfast in your hotel
- This is your departure day. Please let us know if we can help with transfers to the airport or train station.