- Arrive in Pamplona at your leisure and check-in. Our concierge will greet you in your hotel lobby.
- Stroll through the city during the last calm moments before Fiesta
- Breakfast in your hotel
- At 9:45am we escort you to your Opening Ceremonies Balcony (just 500 feet away) where you’ll be on Mercaderes street with a view of the festivities. (Other tour operators take you to the tailgate party two blocks away on Plaza Castillo). Enjoy Navarran food and wine, while you watch from the safety of a balcony as three hours of mosh-pit chaos unfolds below. Around 1pm it is safe to get back on the streets and dive into fiesta yourself.
- Mid-afternoon, you’re invited to join a walking tour of the bull run route with an expert runner, making you a better runner, and a better spectator – since you’ll learn what to expect.
- At 6:00pm take the short 700-meter walk from the hotel to the Plaza de Toros to take your seat for the evening bullfights in our private season ticket seats in the lower deck Tendido section.
- Around 8:30pm as you leave the bullfights, you can join the fiesta in the streets, or take advantage of our Gourmet Dining Package and have a guaranteed restaurant reservation.
- Get ready to join the centuries-old tradition of watching the morning bull run from a balcony along the route (the only way to get a view, actually). At 6:30am, we escort you to the door of your balcony, where our guide waits with you until the owner opens the door at 7:00am. You have to be off the street by 7am because only runners are allowed on the street from 7 to 8am. The bulls run at 8:00am and our host invites us to watch instant replays on the TV. We normally return to the street around 8:15am
- Breakfast in your hotel after the bull run
- Explore the sights and sounds of Fiesta at your leisure.
- Take advantage of our optional Gourmet Dining Package upgrade to join our Tapas & Wine Tasting, hosted by a local food and wine expert, where you’ll sample award-winning tapas dishes paired with an excellent selection of regional wines.
- Add on our optional Torero Training & Bull Ranch Tour to get out into the countryside and learn how to manage a cape and sidestep a young bull. (Or sit on the sidelines and enjoy tapas & wine as you watch your friends give it a go.)
- At 7:45pm take the 600-meter walk from the hotel over to the Baluarte Performing Arts Center to join a fantastic evening, hosted by our Founder, Mark Hellmann Regouby. We enjoy a fantastic meal together including flamenco dancing and music. Then we get an invitation to join the patrons of the arts center for a private rooftop party for a front-row view of Pamplona’s famous nightly fireworks competition. Fireworks are over by 11:30pm so you can stay and dance the night away with the locals, or make your way out and rejoin the party on the street.
- Breakfast in your hotel
This is your departure day. Please let us know if we can help with transfers to the airport or train station.