The Running of the Bulls® is the perfect place to entertain clients, partners and prospects.
In fact, many people return to Pamplona year after year to reward their high-performing employees and give them the experience of a lifetime. Since the festival is already on many people’s bucket list, you’ll get credit for making a lifetime dream come true. Our Pamplona Plus™ tour operators can accommodate any level of comfort, and a wide range of interests, including:
- Airport or Train Station Pickup
- VIP Limousine Services
- 4 and 5 Star Hotels
- Fully-catered Private Events
- Superior Expo & Meeting Space
- Group Restaurant Reservations
- Regional group tours to wineries, trout fishing, bull ranches and more
And most importantly, they can ensure your group gets to experience the very best that Pamplona has to offer during the Running of the Bulls:
- Private balconies to view the daily bull run
- Balconies to watch the Chupinazo Opening Ceremonies on July 6th
- Balconies to watch the Pobre de Mi Closing Ceremonies on July 14th
- Premium reserved seating at Bullfights in Pamplona’s Plaza de Toros
- Special Event Access throughout the Fiesta
A Big Thank-you in Pamplona
Houston Restauranteur, Russell Ybarra rewards a group of franchisees and employees every year at the Running of the Bulls. His brands – Gringo’s Mexican Kitchen and Jimmy Changas – Fresh.Mex.Fun. – are both going strong, thanks to their work hard/play hard mentality.
“The true meaning of Success Shared is experiencing the Running of the Bulls along with fellow team members and franchisees. Life does not get any better than this – period.”
- Russell Ybarra
To create an unforgettable experience for your group, contact the Pamplona Tour Operators who participate in the Pamplona Plus™ program.